Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MSTRKRFT

Alright, sorry for the delay, I've been kinda bogged down. Don't worry though, I atill found time to support you guys :D
Anyway, the amazingly awesome bassist from Death from Above 1979 went on to form an electronica group with AI-P. Their first album was a really interesting debut, with daft-punkish sounds and style. Their second album, however had some very original tracks that are especially good.
Here's a song from that second album


They also do fantastic remixes. Here's one of a song I really like: Monster hospital by Metric.


And here's their more oldskool stuff


Anyway, that's it for today, I gotta get to school :P
Hope you enjoyed
Share the love :D

13 comments:

  1. pretty good, i did not know of them until now, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog, And great posts bro I enjoyed them Definitly Followed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice beats, cheers for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey bro, I happen to be a huge fan of MSTRKRFT. Really like ur blog and decided to follow. Check mine out too! It's about random internet culture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post encouraged me to touch myself......down there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Follow me bros
    Tramadol sales there
    canadian online drugstore here

    ReplyDelete